Bike riders eagerly wait to replace their existing vehicle with the new upcoming Indian bikes. And here at Rashgear, we have listed the top 45 upcoming bikes in India which are supposed to hit in the market.
Let’s see the Upcoming Bikes in India with specifications, features, price and pictures in details.
Note: This article is Republished in May’2022 with the latest update.
Bikes Expected to Launch in India – Upcoming Bikes in India 2022
- 1 Bikes Expected to Launch in India – Upcoming Bikes in India 2022
- 1.1 1] Bajaj Pulsar SS400
- 1.2 2] EeVe Tesero
- 1.3 3] Emote Electric Surge
- 1.4 4] Suzuki V-Strom 1050
- 1.5 5] Benelli 302R
- 1.6 6] CFMoto 300SR
- 1.7 7] Emflux Motors One
- 1.8 8] Orxa Energies Mantis
- 1.9 9] Tork T6X
- 1.10 10] Bajaj Pulsar RS400
- 1.11 11] Harley-Davidson LiveWire
- 1.12 12] Indian Challenger
- 1.13 13] TVS Zeppelin
- 1.14 14] Yamaha MT-03
- 1.15 15] 22Kymco iFlow
- 1.16 16] 22Kymco X-Town 300i
- 1.17 17] BMW F 850 GS Adventure
- 1.18 18] Emflux Motors Model 1
- 1.19 19] Harley-Davidson Custom 1250
- 1.20 20] Kawasaki Z900 RS Cafe Racer
- 1.21 21] Okinawa Oki100
- 1.22 22] Royal Enfield Roadster
- 1.23 23] Yamaha Tenere 700
- 2 New Bikes in India – Already Launched in 2020-2021
- 2.1 1] Aprilia RS 660
- 2.2 2] Aprilia SXR 160
- 2.3 3] BMW R 18
- 2.4 4] Harley Davidson LiveWire
- 2.5 5] Hero Xtreme 200S
- 2.6 6] Honda CB300R
- 2.7 7] Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade
- 2.8 8] Royal Enfield Meteor 350
- 2.9 9] TVS Victor
- 2.10 10] Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory
- 2.11 11] EeVe Forseti
- 2.12 12] UM Motorcycles Chill 150
- 2.13 13] Yamaha X-Max 125
- 2.14 14] KTM 790 Adventure
- 2.15 15] Aprilia Tuono 150
- 2.16 16] Benelli Leoncino 800
- 2.17 17] Ducati Multistrada 950
- 2.18 18] Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle
- 2.19 19] Ducati Streetfighter V4
- 2.20 20] KTM 1050 Adventure
1] Bajaj Pulsar SS400
The new version of Bajaj bike is Bajaj pulsar SS400, which is going to launch in India with the price of Rs.1.7 lakh.
This Bajaj SS400 has an engine of 43 PS @ 9000 RPM and 35 Nm @ 7000 rpm max power. The gearbox in the new upcoming Indian bike Bajaj Pulsar SS400 is 6 speed. To buy Pulsar SS400, you must see its images, reviews, etc.
Update: Bajaj Pulsar SS400 will be Launched in India by July 2022.
2] EeVe Tesero
It is Orissa based startup bike. This bike will be launch in October 2020. its price is Rs 1 lakh.
This electric bike has a top speed of 90 -100 per km. This bike charges within 30 mints. It has a rear mono-shock.
Update: EeVe Tesero Bike will Launch in India by September 2022.
3] Emote Electric Surge
Launching date is September 2020 and its price is 1 lakh.
The battery pack weighs 26kg of this bike, 100km single charge. If you give a full charge it will get for four hours. It has a four-speed gearbox.
Update: Emote Electric Surge Bike will Launch in India by December 2022. So you need to still wait for this Upcoming Bikes in India.
4] Suzuki V-Strom 1050
It is expecting that the bike will be launched in September 2020 and the price will be around 14 to 15 lakhs.
It has revised styling, Euro five comprehend engine. Its pick power is 105bhp, a suitable electronic suite. This bike has a Motion Track Brake System as well.
Update: Suzuki V-Strom 1050 Bike will Launch in India by October 2022.
5] Benelli 302R
The Benelli 302R will give a good experience of racing. The price is also not too high i.e. 3,50,000 to 3,70,000.
- The rated output of this bike is 38.26 PS.
- In the engine there you will get 3300cc liquid-cooled four strokes vertical 4 valve technology.
- This bike is similar to 38.26 horsepower to 11500rpm.
Update: Benelli 302R Bike will Launch in India by June 2022.
6] CFMoto 300SR
The company is trying to launch the Upcoming Bikes in India 2020 in October if not then it will be available from December 2020 onwards. The price is a bit high but OK to use.
- The front part of the bike will be sharp and there will be two headlamps of LED DRLs.
- This bike will not have heavy weights so that everyone will be able to tackle it.
- In this bike, you will have a single-cylinder engine. People use to call it a smart engine.
- The colour will be black with blue, green highlights along with a charge of CFmoto.
Update: CFMoto 300SR Bike will Launch in India by October 2022.
7] Emflux Motors One
This awesome bike is coming in the year 2020 but the date is not yet fixed. The company has fixed the price that is 5.50 lacks. This electronic vehicle is not very high priced to afford.
- In this motorbike, you will get an interesting look and your journey will also be very comfortable.
- Like the other motorbikes, it has also a liquid cooling engine with 169 kg kerb weight that is enough to get salivating.
- This bike has orange LED lights at the back. So, even in the darkness, you can easily find your vehicle.
Update: Emflux Motors One Bike will Launch in India by December 2022.
8] Orxa Energies Mantis
Their latest model Orxa Energies Mantis is coming in the market in October 2020. But the company does not specify the exact date of launching. The price of Orxa Energies Mantis is near about 3 lakhs.
- You will get a naked street fight design with 200km real-world speed.
- In this bike 9kWh, lithium-ion 6 batteries will be added and the total weight will be near about 65 kg.
- The bike can peak power up to 25kW. So this is enough features that are given at a low price.
Update: Orxa Energies Mantis Bike will Launch in India by September 2022.
9] Tork T6X
The price of the Tork T6X model would be near about 1.24 lakh which is ready to launch in October 2020.
- The outside of the bike would be White and Back that is a rare design.
- On this bike, you will have disc brakes of CBS so, you can stop your bike anytime.
- The kerb weight is 130 kg. As it is not heavy so, short men also can drive it flawlessly.
- The tires are tubeless. This is also an interesting feature of this motorbike.
Update: Tork T6X Bike will Launch in India by January 26, 2022.
10] Bajaj Pulsar RS400
The date of launching is yet not published but the company is expecting to launch it in November. The price will be 1.7 lacks. This is not finalized but after publishing, this model will be available in Delhi Bajaj showroom.
- The outlook of Bajaj Pulsar RS400 is very charming but you will have several colours options.
- It has a unique tale led light and on the front side two headlights with LED DRLs.
- In this Pulsar bike, you will have a triple Spark of 363. 2cc engine that will have fuel injection capability.
- The system is capable of giving 42PS power at 9,000rpm and 34.5Nm torque at 7,000 rpm.
Update: Bajaj Pulsar RS400 Bike will Launch in India by July 2022.
11] Harley-Davidson LiveWire
Libraries Harley Davidson’s first electronic bike they launched it in 2019 for $29,799. It is a beautiful motorcycle that has a lot of potentials.
- It has a charging time of nearly 7 hours.
- It has a range of 150 to 200 km on a single charge.
- The LiveWire has 106 PS of power and 116Nm of torque.
- It takes 3.4 secs to reach 0-100 kmph.
Update: Harley-Davidson LiveWire Bike will Launch in India by September 2022.
12] Indian Challenger
Indian Challenger is one of the greatest bikes that will be launched in the year 2020. Before launching, people already ordered them that is why the price is given in the US $21,999.
- This bike has power consumption ability and this is the biggest liquid-cooler engine.
- It has up to 122 horsepower. And 128 ft-IBS for the torque that helps to exhale the power.
- It has fascinating stopping power as the wheels have radially mounted Brembo breaks the power. At any time you can stop your motorbike.
Update: Indian Challenger Bike will Launch in India by August 2022.
13] TVS Zeppelin
TVS Zeppelin is the next Upcoming Bikes in India 2020. This is really great news for all the bike lovers. The price is fixed i.e. 1.25lakh.
- In this TVS bike, you will get an extraordinary feature including 220cc air-cooling motor aided by an electric motor.
- In the rides, you will have a premium 41mm gold finished inverted fork with a mono-shock.
- At the front part of the bike, it will have a camera. Using that, you can record your adventurous rides.
Update: TVS Zeppelin Bike will Launch in India by July 2022.
14] Yamaha MT-03
The latest version of Yamaha, MT-03 is launching this year. You can buy this bike at 3,00,000 lakhs INR.
- This bike consists of two same motors of YZF-R3.
- The engineer has added aluminium wheels with 140/70 rear tire and 120/70 front tire.
- The speed will be very good because 6-speed transmission is also added.
Update: Yamaha MT-03 Bike will Launch in India by October 2022.
15] 22Kymco iFlow
It is one of the New upcoming Indian bikes which is an electric scooter available at Rs. 90,000 in India.
The scooter gets LED turn signals, an LED taillight, a projector headlamp and a Bluetooth adaptable digital instrument solace. The advantage of iFlow from Kymco’s lightweight portable batteries and has an exact range of 160km on a single charge. Powering the iflow is a 2.1KW motor which can deliver a claimed top speed of 60Kmph. It has 12-inch wheels with tubeless tyres.
Update: 22Kymco iFlow Bike will Launch in India by December 2022. Still in the list of Upcoming Bikes in India.
16] 22Kymco X-Town 300i
The new version of 22Kymco can cost you around 2.30 lakhs INR on road.
To birdlime its touring endorsement, the scooter comes with a wide front apron. It packs a massive 276cc single-cylinder engine with the torque of 25Nm and the power of 24.5PS.
Update: 22Kymco X-Town 300i Bike will Launch in India by December 2022.
17] BMW F 850 GS Adventure
It is not yet launched in India, expected to get launched in December 2020, its probable price is between Rs.16,00,000 – Rs.17,00,000.
This engine generates a power of 95.17 PS @8250 rpm. BMW F 850 GS gets disc brakes in the front and rear. The kerb weight of the bike is 229 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 1.5L. BMW F 850 GS has Tubeless tyre and spoke wheels.
Update: BMW F 850 GS Adventure Bike will Launch in India by June 2022.
18] Emflux Motors Model 1
It is one another New upcoming Indian bikes in the list of Rashgear, which are the Emflux India’s first electric superbike.
The power source is a Samsung lithium-ion 9.7 kWh battery, which takes just over half an hour to charge from 0 to 80 per cent. It includes a 6.8-inch TFT instrument panel with a built-in GPS navigation system, Bluetooth, wi-fi, real-time vehicle diagnostics and a dedicated mobile app for remote customization and bike-to-bike connectivity.
Update: Emflux Motors Model 1 Bike will Launch in India by December 2022.
19] Harley-Davidson Custom 1250
Harley-Davidson Custom 1250 is expected to launch in India in December 2020 in the expected price range of Rs. 16,00,000 to Rs.17,00,000.
Currently available bikes which are similar to Custom 1250 are Triumph Rocket 3 , Harley-Davidson Fat Boy & Harley-Davidson Low Rider S. Another bike similar to Custom 1250 is Ducati XDiavel which is launching in March 2021 in India.
Harley-Davidson had announced a slew of models to be launched in the next couple of years, and the Custom 1250 is one of those models. It will be based on a modular platform that will also be the base for its upcoming street bike, and as the name suggests, will have a 1250cc engine. It will be essential in the cruiser format, although it has a single seat that ends in a cowl that will be more at home on a café racer.
Update: Harley-Davidson Custom 1250 Bike will Launch in India by June 2022.
20] Kawasaki Z900 RS Cafe Racer
Kawasaki Z900 RS Cafe Racer Upcoming Bikes in India is expected to launch in the range of Rs. 8,30,000 to Rs.8,80,000.
The bike designed with green paint with a white stripe to boosts its appearance. While we would have expected clip-on handlebars on such a bike, Kawasaki has stuck to straight handlebars on the Z900 RS Café.
Update: Kawasaki Z900 RS Cafe Racer Bike will Launch in India by October 2022.
21] Okinawa Oki100
The upcoming Oki 100 will cost you around Rs.1 lakh at the showroom.
The Oki 100 comes with swappable Li-ion battery along with fast charging as standard. The manufacturer claims this electric motorcycle can go 150km on a single charge and has a top speed of 100kmph.
The electric motorcycle gets a digital instrument cluster, smartphone connectivity and promised OTA updates.
Update: Okinawa Oki100 Bike will Launch in India by September 2022.
22] Royal Enfield Roadster
The Royal Enfield Roadster has been spotted for the second time this year. The bike features a sporty stance, an upswept exhaust and a camouflage-like design. It was spotted testing with a fleet of other Royal Enfield bikes like the upcoming Meteor 350, Classic 350 and the BS6 Interceptor 650.
The Royal Enfield Roadster gets a sporty stance with a lean-forward riding position and mid-set footpegs. The rear subframe appears to be different to the one on the Meteor 350 and Classic 350 test bikes as the entire sub-assembly looks like it’s been lowered. The single-piece seat seems flatter and wider as well.
Update: Royal Enfield Roadster Bike will Launch in India by June 2022.
23] Yamaha Tenere 700
Yamaha Tenere 700 is also added in the list of New upcoming Indian Bikes. It’s expected price range is Rs. 8,00,000 to Rs. 9,00,000.
The design is snick and can cost you less body damaged in case of a drop. The Tenere 700 is made with the 689CC of a motor having 68Nm of torque. The bike rides on with 200mm of suspension travel.
Update: Yamaha Tenere 700 Bike will Launch in India by July 2022.
New Bikes in India – Already Launched in 2020-2021
1] Aprilia RS 660
The price of Aprilia RS 660 is 1.39 lakh and it is the most awaited upcoming bikes in September 2020.
The Upcoming Features of Aprilia RS 660 includes a 270-degree crankshaft design. The engine has derived from the front cylinder of 1100 cc Aprilia RSV4 powerplant. It has traction control cornering ABS with five riding modes.
Update: Aprilia RS 660 Launched in India in August 2021.
2] Aprilia SXR 160
The price of the bike Aprilia SXR 160 is 1.24 lakh and looks sharp.
It has LED DRLs tail light, a windscreen, plush seat, etc. It has a mobile charging port, extra storage. It has a single-cylinder engine that produces 11 PS peak power. It has 12-inch wheels. It is expected it will be launch in October 2020.
Update: Aprilia SXR 160 Launched in India in January 2021.
3] BMW R 18
It was expected that BMW R 18 will be launched in April but due to COVID 19, it delayed.
It has 1802cc two-cylinder boxer. It has a stroke of 107.1 mm × 100 mm. The price of the new upcoming Indian bike is approximately 20 or 22 lakhs.
Update: BMW R 18 Bike is Launched in India in September 2020.
4] Harley Davidson LiveWire
The price of Harley Davidson LifeWire, New upcoming bikes in India is 50lakhs rupees. It will be launched in September 2020.
This motorbike uses a 15.5 kWh battery systemThe bike comes with h 4.3-inch colour TFT display. This motorbike uses a 15.5 kWh battery system with the seven riding modes including sport, road, rain. The bike comes with a 4.3-inch colour TFT display.
Update: Harley Davidson LiveWire Bike was Launched in India on July 8, 2021.
5] Hero Xtreme 200S
The price of the new upcoming bike Hero Xtreme 200S is 99,4 00 which is expected to be launched in September 2020.
They have already launched a new fully-faired variant of the Xtreme 200R its cost is 98,500. It is embedded with a digital cluster with Bluetooth connectivity for turns by turn navigation. It goes up against Bajaj Pulsar220F.
Update: Hero Xtreme 200S Bike was Launched in India in November 2020.
6] Honda CB300R
The new upcoming Indian bike Honda CB300R is expected to be launched in September 2020 which will cost you around 2,00,000.
Honda CBR300R has a big fuel tank. It is designed with five-spoke wheels and a split seat. It will come up with 286cc single-cylinder mill which churns out 27.1Nm & 30.4bhp.
Update: Honda CB300R Bike was Launched in India in 15 August 2021.
7] Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade
The upcoming Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade can cosy you Rs.30 lakhs. And you can purchase it in late 2020.
It has 4 cylinders,999cc engine, CBR1000RR-R Fireblade, and Fireblade SP. The Honda RC213V, a racing bike will have the most powerful engine with 14,500rpm and 113Nm.
8] Royal Enfield Meteor 350
It will be launched in mid-September 2020. It might cost you, Rs. 1,68,000. Also known as Royal Enfield Meteor 350 fireball.
This Upcoming bike features include important parts of the windshield, baseplate, panniers, seats, footpegs, backrest. The ready version of the production is Royal Enfield Meteor 350 was spotted in March 2020. It has exhausted its BS4 stocks and the selling BS6 units start from March 21, 2020.
Update: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Bike was Launched in India in November 2020.
9] TVS Victor
TVS Victor’s can cosy you around 54,042 to 57,200 INR.
TVS Victor road price is 63,562. It has a fuel tank capacity of 8L, its curb weight is 112 to 113 kg. Seat wait is 785Nm.
Update: TVS Victor Bike was Launched in India in July 2021.
10] Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory
This bike was launched in 2021 and the Aprilia RSV4 price in India will cost you around Rs. 22 lacks.
- This bike has an excellent engine of 217PS and the maximum power would be 122nm.
- There will be only two colours one is white and another is grey.
- The engine has up to 65° temperature resistance power. This bike would be best for bikers.
- In this bike, the users will have a fine experience of riding as the wheels are well made.
11] EeVe Forseti
This two-wheeler is going to publish soon expected in October. The price of the product is settled that is 1 lack only. This scooter has a traditional look at less cost.
- The top speed of the scooter is 60 kmph to 70kmph which is okay.
- At this price, this scooter is really awesome. The colour is an exceptional sky.
- The company will produce 3 years warranty for the bike and 5 years warranty for the battery.
Update: EeVe Forseti Bike will Launch in India by January 2023.
12] UM Motorcycles Chill 150
UM Motorcycles Chill 150 will be available in this year 2020. This is good news for those who are finding scooters at a low cost. The cost is very low i.e. in between 80,000 to 90,000 INR.
- This scooter will be chill with 150 ABS. It will be available as of retro-themed 150 CC.
- The speed is also high at approximately 50 kmph.
- In this scooter, you will have several springs. So, when the two-wheeler would be jerking, it will start bouncing.
Update: UM Motorcycles Chill 150 Bike was Launched in India in December 2021.
13] Yamaha X-Max 125
This is a scooter that comes in this year with new upgrades and new electronics. The price will be between 70,000 to 75,000. This is the best scooter in this range.
- This model consists of 124cc with a single cylinder and also have a liquid-cooled engine.
- In X-Max 125, you will have standard dual ABS channels. In the previous time, this feature was not added.
- Not only that, in the central space there will be an LCD display. In will help show you the map. Also, will be two led headlamps on the front side.
14] KTM 790 Adventure
This bike is coming in this year and it has an extraordinary look. The price of the bike is fixed to 11,50,000. But this is not the finalized. It can be said, in 2021 this model will be available everywhere.
- It will be made of a stainless-steel exhaust system so that it will have sound controlling power. This is because of an environmental cause.
- In this new generation KTM 790 Adventure, you will get modern electronics with a 6-speed sequential gearbox. It is a fabulous feature of KTM 790.
- KTM new version will be enjoyable as it has bouncing springs. So, in the way, you will not be bored.
Update: KTM 790 Adventure Bike was Launched in India in September 2020.
15] Aprilia Tuono 150
It is one of the New upcoming bikes in India, the Aprilla Tuono 150 was manifested as a concept at the 2018 Auto Expo. Keeping aside the naked bike, the Italian brand has also showcased the Tuono 150.
The Aprilla Tuono 150 might make its launching at the 2020 Auto Expo. And if it gets launched then it would the most affordable Aprilla motorcycle sale in India. It is going to launch in India with a probable price of Rs. 1.3lakh.
It will also feature premium underpinnings such as a perimeter frame, aluminium swingarm, USD fork and a mono-shock.
Update: Aprilia Tuono 150 Bike was Launched in India in July 2021.
16] Benelli Leoncino 800
The Benelli Leoncino 800 is one of the best New upcoming bikes in India. It is going to launch in India with a probable range of Rs. 6.5Lakh. It has been officially disclosed in production-ready at EICMA.
The bike shares its 754cc parallel-twin engine with the 7525, but in the Leoncino, it produces 80PS and 67Nm. It is also expected to be Euro 5-compliment. It employs a steel trellis frame and is dangling on an upside-down 50mm Marzocchi fork and mono-shock.
Update: Benelli Leoncino 800 Bike will Launch in India by January 2023.
17] Ducati Multistrada 950
Ducati Multistrada 950 is going to launch soon at a probable price of Rs. 12.84Lakh. Ducati brought in the updated Multistrada 950 at the Ducati World Premiere 2018.
The styling has been altered slightly with the 950 now sporting the same side ‘wings’ like those found on the Multistrada 1260.
18] Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle
Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle is expected to launch in India in December 2020 in the expected price range of Rs. 9,00,000 to Rs. 9,50,000.
Currently available bikes which are similar to Scrambler Full Throttle are Triumph Street Triple R, BMW F900R & Harley-Davidson Iron 883. Another bike similar to Scrambler Full Throttle is Aprilia RS660 which is launching in September 2020 in India.
19] Ducati Streetfighter V4
Ducati Streetfighter V4 is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 18Lakh. The date of launching is not yet been declared but its probability of getting launched is in this year i.e. 2020.
Like the Panigale on which it is based, the Streetfighter is powered by the 1,103cc Desmosedici Stradale 90-degree V-4 engine, but tuned with dedicated engine mapping and given shorter final drive gearing (via subtraction of one tooth on the countershaft sprocket and addition of one tooth on the rear).
The result of the revisions is a powerplant that Ducati says is worthy of 208 hp at 12,750 rpm and 90.4 pound-feet of torque at 11,500 rpm—just shy of the 214 hp claimed for the Panigale. But considering the last Panigale V4, we had on our in-house dyno belted out 186 hp, presume the Streetfighter to rip high 170s to low 180s at the rear wheel.
Update: Ducati Streetfighter V4 Bike was Launched in India in May 2021.
20] KTM 1050 Adventure
KTM 1050 Adventure may cost you around Rs. 14,00,000 to Rs.16,00,000. Currently available bikes which are similar to 1050 Adventure are Harley-Davidson Low Rider S, Honda Africa Twin & Harley-Davidson Low Rider.
The KTM 1050 Adventure has a very minimalist view. The 1050 Adventure has spoken wheels which gives you smooth riding experience even on the worst road. It is embedded equipped with KTM technology. Suspension duties are performed by WP units in the front and rear while braking hardware has been supplied by Brembo.