Hello Bike Lovers! Welcome to RASHGEAR! Nowadays, every motorcycle and car automakers have been upgrading their BS4 engine into the newest BS6 engine compliant. To be in the race, the Bajaj motorcycle maker also launched many of its bikes with a new BS6 engine. Currently, Bajaj launched a total of 5 bikes with a BS6 engine which includes Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise, Platina CT 100, Platina H-Gear BS6, Pulsar 150 BS6, and Pulsar NS 200 BS6.
But, we’re here to give you complete information about Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise that includes its specification, price, launch date, and other details. Probably you might be knowing that Bajaj Avenger 220 Street has been out from the Indian market because it was not meeting the requirements of BS6 enabled engine.
However, this post also adds up the information regarding the changes that The World’s Favourite Indian: Bajaj Automobiles has made to the Bajaj 220 New Model i.e. Avenger 220.
Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise Review & Specifications
- 1 Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise Review & Specifications
- 2 Avenger 220 Cruise Bike Features
- 3 Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise Price In India (Ex-Showroom)
- 4 Changes To See in Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise
- 5 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Modified
- 6 FAQ
If we are talking about the engine specification of the new Avenger Cruise 220 BS6, then, the engine specification of this new BS6 bike is similar to the BS4 model.
The old Avenger Cruise 220 has a 220 CC oil-cooled Engine. It can generate up to 19.03PS Power @ 8400rpm, and 17.05 N-m Torque @ 7000 RPM. The same engine configuration is for the Bajaj 220 New Model i.e., the Avenger Cruiser model.
Moreover, as per sources, the new BS6 engine compliant maybe its output power increased a little bit as it has FI technology.
Avenger 220 Cruise Bike Features
As per the official statement, this new go green bike is “For those who believes that salvation lies on the open road”. Now, let’s see Avenger Cruise 220 cutting-edge features:
- Iconic Style & Intuitive Design for a fresher look.
- Multi-Function Display with Speedometer, Odometer, Trip Meter, Fuel Bars, Clock, Service Reminder.
- Classic Headlamp with Integrated Windshields and LED DRL’s
- For Powerful and Economical ride, 220 CC DTS-i Engine
- Lashed with Oil-Cooling Technology
- Low & Long Cushioned Profile
- Super Wide Rear Tyres for Stable Ride on the Indian & Foreign Terrain
- Single ABS Channel for Braking
- Exciting Premium Body Colours: Auburn Black & Moon White
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 400 – Price, Launch Date, Unexpected Specs
- New Bajaj DOMINAR 250cc BS6 Detail review – Price, Specification, Full Details
- KTM Adventure 250 – First Look with Complete Details
Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise Price In India (Ex-Showroom)
The price of the New Bajaj Avenger 220 New Model has increased on comparing with the BS4 model. The old Avenger 220 BS4 comes at the price of INR 105,500 (Ex-Showroom). Now, Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Modified version comes at the price of INR 115,456 (Ex-Showroom Delhi).
Let you know that the Bajaj Avenger 220 Silencer Price only cost 2500 INR.
Changes To See in Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise
When you compare the bajaj 220 newest models with the previous one, you can see lots of differences. A major change has been made in the Avenger 220 exhaust pipe. Now, the latest bajaj model is equipped with a catalytic converter with a protection cover. Well, you can also notice an oxygen sensor in the catalytic converter too.
As the old Avenger 220 BS4 comes with a carburettor type fuel supply system but, the Bajaj 220 New Model comes with Fuel Injection (FI) technology.
While, you can’t see any changes in the look of this new engine compliant as it got the same look to compare to its older sibling, which is quite lucrative.
Recommended to You
- Top 10 New Upcoming Bikes in India
- Top 27 Most-Awaited Upcoming Bikes in India Under 2 lakh To 5 Lakh
- 35+ Upcoming Bikes in India under 2 Lakh with Price & Launch Date
- List of 40+ New Upcoming Indian Bikes
- Top 46+ Most-Awaited Upcoming Bikes in India Under 5 Lakh INR
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Modified
Another difference is; it comes with a BS6 engine, also some minor changes which you can see in its instrumental console.
There is an engine malware indicator added in the new BS6 model. The Avenger Cruise 220bs6 comes with the same colour options. Besides, the graphics are the same as the older brother.
This year, the Indian Automobile industry will be flooded with Bajaj Bikes, as there are numerous launches. It includes Avenger Cruise 220 BS6, Avenger 220 Street BS6, Avenger Street 220, and other 4 bikes. So, be ready to grab your favorite cruiser, sports, or economical bike.
Now, the time has come to go green with the new BS6 engine compliant. So, if you have an older version of Bajaj Avenger 220 then, replace it with the newest version.
As soon as the official notification comes out about the launch date then, we will upgrade the post. So, stay connected with us and till then, enjoy reading about other new Upcoming Vehicles.
What is the ex-showroom price of Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise?
The ex-showroom price of Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise in 105,500 Rs.
What colors will the Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise be available in?
Bajaj Avenger is available in Auburn Black and Moon White.
What is the engine type of Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise?
Single cylinder, Oil cooled, Twin Spark DTS-i , Fuel Injected, 4 stroke, SOHC, 2 valve.