The Bajaj Pulsar P150 is a popular motorcycle produced by Bajaj Auto in India. It is a part of the Pulsar series of motorcycles that were launched in India in 2001. The Pulsar P150 is a mid-range motorcycle that is designed for everyday use and is known for its performance and reliability. Here is a detailed specification of the Bajaj Pulsar P150:
Engine and Performance of Pulsar P150 :
- The Bajaj Pulsar P150 is powered by a 149.68 cc cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, DTS-i, air-cooled engine that produces a maximum power of 14.5PS @ 8,500 rpm and a maximum torque of 13.5 Nm @ 6,000 rpm .
- The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission that offers smooth and precise gear shifts.
- The motorcycle has a top speed of 110 km/h and can accelerate from 0-60 km/h in just 4.9 seconds.
- The Pulsar P150 comes with a fuel tank capacity of 14 litres, and the company claims a mileage of around 45 km/l.
Dimensions and Weight:
- The Bajaj Pulsar P150 has a length of ____ mm, a Seat Height of 790 mm, and a height of ____ mm.
- The wheelbase of the motorcycle is 1,352 mm, which provides a stable and comfortable ride.
- The ground clearance of the Pulsar P150 is 165 mm, which allows it to tackle rough and uneven roads with ease.
- The motorcycle has a kerb weight of 140 kg and can carry a maximum load of 150 kg.
Chassis and Suspension:
- The Bajaj Pulsar P150 comes with a double-cradle type frame that provides a strong and rigid structure to the motorcycle.
- The front suspension of the Pulsar P150 is handled by telescopic forks, while the rear suspension is taken care of by a monoshock.
- The motorcycle comes with a 17-inch front and rear tyre, which are mounted on alloy wheels. The front tyre size is 90/90-17, while the rear tyre size is 110/80-17.
Brakes and Tyres:
- The Bajaj Pulsar P150 comes with a 260 mm front and a 230 mm rear disc brake that provides strong and efficient braking performance.
- The motorcycle also comes with a single-channel ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) that helps in maintaining stability and control during braking.
- The Pulsar P150 comes with tubeless tyres that offer better grip and handling on the road.
Features and Comfort:
- The Bajaj Pulsar P150 comes with a semi digital instrument cluster that displays various information such as speed, gear position, fuel level, odometer, and trip meter.
- The motorcycle also comes with a fuel gauge and a low fuel warning light.
- The Pulsar P150 comes with a comfortable and upright seating position, which makes it suitable for long rides.
- The motorcycle also comes with a stylish and aerodynamic fairing that adds to its appeal.
- Recommended For You: BMW F 750 GS Price In India, Launch Date, Top Speed, Specs, Mileage, Image
Colours and Variants:
- The Bajaj Pulsar P150 is available in five colour options:Racing red, Caribbean blue, Ebony black red, Ebony black blue, Ebony black white,
- The motorcycle is available in two variants: Standard and Dual Disc. The Dual Disc variant comes with a 260 mm front disc brake and a 230 mm rear disc brake.
Price and Warranty of Pulsar P150 :
- The price of the Bajaj Pulsar P150 :- 1,16831 ( SINGLE DISC ) and 1,19833 ( DUAL DISC )
- COMES WITH 5 YEAR OF WARRANTY.
- You May Like: List of 40+ New Upcoming Indian Bikes 2021