Volkswagen Company has a strong market all around the world. In this article, we will look for its Taigun Volkswagen Cars in India, so far it has seven variants in total and comes up with petrol variants only. Speaking of variety, it gives two modes of transmission to select with manual and automatic. Not only that but you got to choose, Volkswagen Taigun 2022 that always gives a good option to select with loads of features and specifications.
Volkswagen Taigun Engine
- 1 Volkswagen Taigun Engine
- 2 Mileage and Transmission
- 3 Physical Dimension of Taigun
- 4 Volkswagen Taigun Price In India 2022
- 5 Volkswagen Tiguan 2022 Car Features
- 6 Volkswagen Taigun Exterior
- 7 Other Specification of Volkswagen Taigun
- 8 Upcoming Volkswagen Models In India/ Volkswagen New Car 2022
- 9 Top 3 Volkswagen Taigun Alternatives/ Competitors
The Volkswagen Taigun 2022 Engine is powered by two turbocharged petrol engines; a 1-liter engine with 115 peak power and 178 Nm of peak torque and a 1.5-liter engine with 150 peak power and 250 Nm of maximum torque.
Mileage and Transmission
Volkswagen’s latest models of 1-litre TSI have a claimed mileage of 18 KM/L for MT and 16 KM/L for AT. In addition, the 1.5-liter TSI engine gives a claimed mileage of 18 KM/L for MT and 17 KM/L for AT with a fuel tank capacity of 50 liters. Here, MT stands for manual transmission, and AT stands for Automatic transmission.
Both engines of Volkswagen Taigun 2022 are available with manual and automatic transmissions.
Physical Dimension of Taigun
Volkswagen models in India commonly got the height of 1610 MM, wide of 1760 MM, and 4220 MM long with a wheelbase of 2650 MM.
Don’t Skip: Top 5 Upcoming Cars In India Under 20 Lakhs 2021
Volkswagen Taigun Price In India 2022
The average Volkswagen Taigun price in India costs for all types of variants will be 10.5 lakhs to 17.5 lakhs INR in ex-showroom rates.
Volkswagen Tiguan Price In India For All Variants
- Volkswagen Taigun 1.0 TSI Comfortline MT Price ₹ 10.5 Lakhs.
- Volkswagen Taigun 1.0 TSI Highline MT Price ₹ 12.80 Lakhs.
- Volkswagen Taigun 1.0 TSI Highline AT Price ₹ 14.1 Lakhs.
- Volkswagen Taigun 1.0 TSI Topline MT Price ₹ 14.55 Lakhs.
- Volkswagen Taigun 1.0 TSI Topline AT Price ₹ 15.90 Lakhs.
- Volkswagen Taigun 1.5 TSI GT Line Price ₹ 15 Lakhs.
- Volkswagen Taigun 1.5 TSI GT Line Plus Price ₹ 17.5 Lakhs.
Volkswagen Tiguan 2022 Car Features
All Taigun variants come up with a 10.1-inch infotainment system (IFS). Also, it got a wireless phone charger, wireless Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, ambient lighting, cruise control, a single-pane sunroof, ventilated front seats, and keyless entry with a push-button start.
Passenger safety in Volkswagen Taigun 2022 is ensured by six airbags, ABS with EBD, tire pressure monitoring, an 8-inch digital driver’s display (available only on the top-tier variant), a reverse camera with parking sensors, and an electronic stability program.
Volkswagen Taigun Exterior
The Volkswagen Taigun has a two-slat grille with chrome inserts, LED taillights, LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, fog lights, roof rails, brushed aluminum faux skid plates, an integrated spoiler with a high-mounted stop lamp, 17-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, and a shark-fin antenna.
Other Specification of Volkswagen Taigun
The Volkswagen Taigun Black variants are available in five colors:
- Curcuma Yellow
- Wild Cherry Red
- Carbon Steel Grey
- Candy White
- Reflex Silver.
The Taigun Volkswagen Car SUV is available in five trim levels divided between two body lines (Dynamic Line and Performance Line). And these are;
- GT Plus.
The standard boot space is 385 L, and there are five passenger seats in all variants.
Upcoming Volkswagen Models In India/ Volkswagen New Car 2022
- Volkswagen Polo 2022 Price in India is Rs. 8 lakhs and expected to launch in November 2022.
- Volkswagen Virtus, Price in India Rs. 10 lakhs & expected launch date is March 2022.
- Volkswagen Vento 2022 Price in India is Rs. 13 lakhs.
- Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace 2022 Price in India is Rs.35 lakhs.
Top 3 Volkswagen Taigun Alternatives/ Competitors
- Skoda Kushaq
- Kia Seltos
- Hyundai Creta