Mercedes Benz C Class Price In India, Specifications, Features
Mercedes Benz has revamped the C-Class in India with a midlife update. The chief car gets an invigorated belt and rejigged powertrain choices. The C-Class is presented in three trim levels controlled by a scaled-back diesel motor accessible in two conditions of tune.
Mercedes Benz C Class Modifications 2022
- 1 Mercedes Benz C Class Modifications 2022
- 2 Mercedes Benz C Class Price In India For Top 3 Cities
- 3 Special Features of Mercedes Benz C Class 2022
- 4 Popular Models of Mercedez Benz Car
- 5 Mercedes-Benz Vision AVTR
- 6 Review of Mercedes-Benz CLA
- 7 Mercedez Benz E Class Car
The changes to the refreshed Mercedes Benz C-Class car are that;
- It is only limited to cosmetics which include a revised front grille and bumpers.
- The grille can now likewise be had in the precious stone radiator grille with chrome pins rather than the standard double louvered one.
- The guards get an AMG-like plan with bigger admissions and a lively guard lip.
- The front light mark is updated, yet assuming you redesign it to LED High-Performance ones presented by Mercedes, you get the different LED with unobtrusive DRL in the middle which looks staggering.
Mercedes Benz C Class Price In India For Top 3 Cities
- Mercedes Benz C Class Price in Delhi is Rs. 58.23 Lakhs.
- Mercedes Benz C Class Price in Jaipur can cost you Rs.60.64 Lakhs.
- Mercedez Benz C-class car price in Mumbai may cost you Rs. 52.30 Lakhs.
Special Features of Mercedes Benz C Class 2022
- PRE SAFE® System
- Roller sunblinds in left and right rear doors
- 64 color Ambient lighting
- Folding rear seat backrests
- Pedestrian Protection with Active Bonnet
- Active Parking Assist with PARKTRONIC
- Mercedes ME connect
- Mercedes Benz C-Class car has a Front Wireless Charging.
- Midline Sound System
- Parking package with reversing camera
- Progressive – C 200 & C 220d
- All-digital instrument display
Checkout: Mercedes-Maybach GLS 600 Price in India and US, Mileage, Configurations 2022
Popular Models of Mercedez Benz Car
Mercedes-Benz Limousine A-Class
Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine 200 is the petrol variant in the A-Class Limousine lineup and is priced at ₹ 49.42 Lakh. It returns an affirmed mileage of 17.5 kmpl. This 200 variation accompanies a motor putting out 161 bhp @ 5500 RPM and 250 NM @ 1620 rpm of max power and max force separately. Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine 200 is accessible in Automatic (Dual Clutch) transmission.
Mercedes-Benz Vision AVTR
Mercedez Benz VISION AVTR is a fully electronic car that is powered with organic battery technology to fully automate the driving and gives comfort to your palm, back and other body parts.
The Mercedes car of a new era is relied upon to make another benchmark for EQ power. From the look to performance, design, and interior of the Mercedes Benz vision AVTR car, everything will reflect the creativeness of Mercedes engineers, planning team, research wings, and the designers who are thrilled to bring the most imaginary vehicle in the existence to the automobile industry.
You May Like: Upcoming Car BMW i4 Price, Mileage, Launch Date, Interior, Specs
Review of Mercedes-Benz CLA
The Mercedes-Benz CLA is stately and smooth. It is on a very basic level tasteful and it emanates its class the second you hold it in your view. The super front of the vehicle looks like the A-class. The headlights are bi-xenon and there is a running daytime light framework fitted with LED.
There are savvy and clearing lines along the edge of the vehicle. They give this vehicle an energetic look. The allure of the vehicle is intense and powerful, and yet, there is some measure of modesty that one can’t miss. There is this con side for this roof-line for it provides the back travelers with a sensation of choking.
Similar Model: Mercedes-Benz V-Class Price in India, Mileage, Features
Mercedez Benz E Class Car
Mercedes Benz E-class is offered with two powertrains that include 3.0-litre, six-cylinder petrol, and diesel engines. The petrol motor is capable of producing 367 bhp and 500 Nm of torque, while the latter is tuned to produce 330 bhp and 700 Nm of torque.
Mercedes-Benz is the first choice manufacturer Indians will go for those who want to buy a luxury car. Although the Mercedes is stereotypically associated in India with showing off a hefty lifestyle and being wealthy, there are more factors that contribute to its popularity.