5 seater Hatchback Maruti Baleno is available in 9 variants. The seats are very comfortable. The efficiency of fuel is also amazing. The new Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes under the category of super-luxury cars and is the best vehicle for the r driving on highways.
The front brake of the Maruti Baleno Car is a disc whereas the rear Brake Type is a drum. Acceleration of Baleno car is 12.36 seconds with a Kerb weight of between 910-935. The front Suspension of the Maruti Baleno Car is MacPherson Strut and the rear suspension is Torsion Beam.
Maruti Suzuki Car Baleno 2022 is a five seaters hatchback luxury car. The Suzuki Baleno mileage is 19.56 to 23.87 KM/L depending on the variants and the top speed of Boleno is 180 Kmph.
Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2022 Specifications
- Body type – Hatchback
- Fuel Tank Capacity – 37.0 litres.
- ARAI Suzuki Baleno Mileage is 19.56 KM/L.
- 1 Petrol Engine available in this car ( Baleno)
- Suzuki Baleno engine cc is 1197 with 4 cylinders.
- Maruti Baleno boot space is 339 Litres.
- Transmission is manual and automatic.
- Baleno ground clearance is 170 MM.
- Length of the car is 3995 MM and the width is 1745 MM.
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno car wheelbase is 2520 MM.
- Maximum torque is [email protected] RPM.
Maruti Suzuki Baleno Price In India 2022
The starting Maruti Baleno Price in India is Rs. 6.14 Lakh (Ex-showroom price) and the maximum price is Rs. 9.66 Lakh (Ex-showroom price).
Maruti Baleno Car Colours
In 2022, Baleno car variants are available in six different colours;
- Splendid Silver
- Nexa Blue/ baleno blue
- Opulent Red
- Pearl Arctic White
- Grandeur Grey
- Luxe Beige exterior shade.
Competitors Of Maruti Suzuki Baleno 2022 In India
- Hyundai i20
- Toyota Glanza
- Ford Figo
- Hyundai Aura
- Tata Altroz
- Nexa Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- BYD Auto E6 Electric
- Volkswagen Polo TSI Turbo Edition
To sum up, Suzuki Baleno is better than the Hyundai Nios i10 car. Whereas, the Hyundai i20 is the biggest competitor of Maruti Baleno new car in India.
Hyundai I20 Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
|Key Highlights||Hyundai i20||Maruti Suzuki Baleno|
|Power||82 bhp||82 bhp|
|Engine Capacity||1197 cc||1197 cc|
|Price in India||₹ 6.98 Lakh||₹ 6.03 Lakh|
|Mileage||Between19.65 and 25.2 KM/L||Between 19.56 to 23.87 kmpl|
Features Of Maruti Baleno 2022
There are lots of features of Maruti Baleno. Some basic features of Maruti Baleno are given below:-
- Power steering available.
- Anti Lock Braking System
- Driver Airbag
- Automatic Climate Control
- Alloy Wheels
- Power Windows are on Front
- Air Conditioner
- Passenger Airbag
- Fog Lights are on Front
- Steering Type is electric
- Steering Column is Tilt & Telescopic
- Steering is Gear Type
- Heater available in this car.
- Adjustable Steering available.
- There is a feature of Automatic Climate Control
- Low Fuel Warning Light prevalent.
- There is Accessory Power Outlet
- Trunk Light
- There is Vanity Mirror
- Rear Seat Headrest
- Adjustable Headrest
- Cup Holders on the front
- Parking Sensors – Rear
What’s New in Maruti Baleno 2022?
Apart from all these features, Navigation System is available. There is Keyless Entry. Engine Start/Stop Button available in the car. Voice Control system prevalent in the car. The USB charger is available in the front. There is Central Console, Armrest with storage, Driver and Co-Driver Visor, Rear Parcel Shelf, Co-Driver Vanity Lamp and UV Cut Glass prevalent in the vehicle.
Ambient lighting, a bigger touchscreen along with car tech and leatherette upholstery. One variant comprises a touchscreen infotainment system. There are 6 airbags and one-touch electric tumble seats in the middle row of the car.
There are lots of common features as compared with the latest version of the Ranger pickup, including the front fascia. It can be compared with the mid-spec RXT variant but features are more in this car. The exterior and interior accessories are priced between Rs 498 and Rs 20,632 respectively. Maruti Baleno is a comfortable car and driving is smooth while travelling by this car.