So far, TVS has been launched countless motorcycles in India to give pleasure to riders. And now the company is ready to launch two vehicles in India that will comes with TVS 125 CC engine.
Let’s see the speciality of TVS 125 CC vehicles, their price, launch date, specifications, images, rivals and more in detail.
Possible Rivals of 125 CC TVS Bikes & Scooty
- 1 Possible Rivals of 125 CC TVS Bikes & Scooty
- 2 Why is TVS 125CC in Trend?
- 3 TVS 125 CC Launch Date
- 4 See Full Details in Video, Below;
- 5 Features of TVS 125 CC Motorcycles
- 6 List of all Upcoming TVS Bikes in India in 2021-2022
- 7 FAQs – TVS 125 CC Bikes
Why is TVS 125CC in Trend?
Currently, TVS has not launched any 125CC motorcycles in the Indian market. But they already have the existence in a global market where the model includes TVS Victor, Start City 125 and more.
Recently, the joint MD of TVS motor, Mr Sudarshan Venu, confirmed through social media about the development of two new TVS vehicles in 125CC engine.
As per the report, there would be a TVS 125 CC bike, and another would be a Scooter with 125 CC.
TVS 125 CC Launch Date
The legendary Indian bike manufacturing company TVS has announced to launch the two new motorcycles in India by the 16th of September, 2021. It can come with either the brand name TVS Raider, TVS Fiero or Retron.
Once these two vehicles from TVS is launched in India like TVS Jupiter 125 BS6, it can fill the gap between 110CC two-wheelers and the sport bikes that starts from 160CC engines.
Updates: TVS have launched TVS Raider 125 CC sporty bike in India on 16th September 2021.
See Full Details in Video, Below;
Features of TVS 125 CC Motorcycles
It is expected that the upcoming TVS two-wheeler motorcycle in 125 CC engine would have the following features;
- All digital instrument cluster
- LED headlights
- Black alloys wheels
- 5 Speed Gearbox with 4 Up and 1 Down gear
- LED tail-lights
- ABS (Anti Braking System)
- LED DRLs
- LED turn indicators
- Disc brake
- Split seats
- Tubeless tyres
The TVS Apache RT Fi is already there with the newest technology from the Apache series. But we can see the ET Fi or Eco Thrust Fi that will power the new TVS Terton 125.
However, the TVS ET Fi (Race-Tuned Fuel Injection) is already there in other range of vehicles like Jupiter, Radeon and so on.
List of all Upcoming TVS Bikes in India in 2021-2022
- TVS Victor: Price Rs. 56,600
- TVS Fiero 125: Price Rs.70,000
- TVS Jupiter 125CC: Price Rs. 76,000
- TVS Retron: Price Rs. 1 Lakh
- TVS Creon: Price Rs. 1.20 Lakh
- TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi E100: Price Rs. 1.20 Lakh
- TVS Zepplin R: Price Rs. 1.50 Lakh
- TVS Raider 125 CC: Price Rs. 78,000
- TVS Apache RTR 310: Price Rs. 1.99 Lakh
FAQs – TVS 125 CC Bikes
Is TVS Jupiter 125 BS6?
Yes, the Jupiter 125CC will come with the BS6 (Bharat Stage VI) engine of 124.8CC.
Is Honda Activa 125 better than TVS Jupiter 125 CC Scooter?
Honda Activa price is around Rs. 73,000, whereas the Jupiter with 125 CC engine price will cost you around Rs. 65,000. Another thing is its mileage. The Honda Activa 125 CC Scooty give you the mileage of 60 KM per litre, whereas the TVS Jupiter can give you around 60.4 KM of mileage per litre.
So, based on the economic parameters, the Jupiter 125 scooty is going to be the best choice for you.
Which is the best 125cc scooter in India to Buy?
- Hero Destini 125: Price Rs. 70,049
- Hero Maestro Edge 125: Price Rs. 73,478
- Yamaha Fascino 125: Price Rs. 73,645
- SUZUKI ACCESS 125: Price Rs. 73,848
- TVS NTORQ 125: PRice Rs. 77,493
- Honda Grazia: Price Rs. 77,810
- Aprilia SR 125: Price Rs. 97,137
- Vespa UC 125: Price Rs. 97,527
What is the mileage of TVS Ntorq 125 BS6?
The Ntorq 125 CC TVS BS6 bike can give the city mileage of around 51.54 KM per litre. At the same time, the highway mileage of TVS Ntorq 125CC can be around 56.23 KM per litre.
What is the Price of TVS Ntorq 125 in India?
The bike can cost you around 72,000 rupees at the ex-showroom. And the TVS Ntorq 125 price for on-road can cost you around 80,000 INR.
What are the other 125 CC vehicle Options?
- Hero Destini 125: Price Rs. 65,310
- Yamaha Fascino 125: Price Rs. 68,730
- TVS Ntorq 125: Price Rs. 67,885
- Honda Activa 125: Price Rs. 68,997
- Hero Maestro Edge 125: Price Rs. 69,250
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125: Price Rs. 69,530
- Suzuki Access 125: Price Rs. 70,500
- Honda Grazia: Price Rs. 73,912
- Suzuki Burgman Street: Price Rs. 81,100
- Aprilia SXR 125: Price Rs. 92,625
- Vespa VXL 125: Price Rs. 1,11,653
Let’s see the new changes TVS is going to introduce and what all the latest features would be added in the upcoming TVS range of 125 CC.