MG Hector Mileage, Price in India, Features, Top Speed, Specifications
MG Electric Car has great support in India after raise of petrol and diesel price in India. Recently. MG motors have released MG Hector SUV Cars in a total of 12 variants which contain six petrol cars and six diesel cars with great MG Hector Mileage. This car has a decent price with good features and that is why it has a good hit in the Indian market.
MG Hector Plus Price in India
MG Hector variants got six petrol variants, and another are diesel variants. Vehicles with manual transmission have 8 cars and MG Hector diesel automatic shares fours in a total of 12 cars. MG Hector style is quite impressive with superior interior and exterior engineering.
MG Hector’s price in India starts from Rs.15.40 lakhs to 20 lakhs at ex-showroom rates. And the mg hector on road price may cost you 20-30% higher than the ex-showroom price.
MG Hector All Variants Cars Pricelist in India 2022
- Style Diesel MT 7 STR Price in India Rs.15.40 Lakhs (MG Hector Plus First variant)
- MG Hector Plus Super Hybrid MT 7 STR Price in India Rs.15.50 Lakhs (MG Hector Plus second variant)
- Super Diesel MT 7 STR Price in India Rs.16.50 Lakhs (MG Hector Plus third variant).
- Smart AT Price in India Rs.17.90 Lakhs (MG Hector Plus fourth variant).
- Smart CVT Price in India Rs.17.90 Lakhs (MG Hector Plus fifth variant).
- Smart Diesel MT 7 STR Price in India Rs.18.50 Lakhs (MG Hector Plus sixth variant).
- Sharp Hybrid MT Price in India Rs.18.55 Lakhs (MG Hector Plus seventh variant).
- Smart Diesel MT Price in India Rs.18.60 Lakhs (MG Hector Plus eight variant).
- Select Diesel MT 7 STR Price in India Rs.19.35 Lakhs (MG Hector Plus Ninth variant).
- Sharp CVT Price in India Rs 19.55 Lakhs (MG Hector Plus tenth variant).
- Sharp AT Price in India Rs 19.55 Lakhs (MG Hector Plus eleven variant).
- Sharp Diesel MT Price in India Rs 20 Lakhs (MG Hector Plus Twelve variant).
Similar Topic: Top 5 Best Electric Cars In India Under 5 Lakhs, 10 Lakhs, 20 Lakhs
MG Hector Plus Engine and Transmission
All variant of the MG Hector Plus SUV four-wheeler is available with both diesel and petrol engines. The 1.5-liter turbo-petrol engine generates the highest power of 143PS and a peak torque of 250 Nm and is paired with 6-speed manual transmission DCT or 8 speed CVT transmission. The 2-liter diesel engine generates large power of 170 PS and 350 Nm of peak torque and is paired with a 6-speed manual transmission.
MG Hector Plus Competitor/ Alternatives
- Tata Safari
- Mahindra XUV700
- Hyundai Alcazar
- Toyota Innova Crysta.
MG Hector Mileage
All MG Hector mileage has a certified mileage of 11 to 17 KM/L in petrol variant and 17 KM/L in diesel variant. Sharp variant’s top speed is approximately 195 KMPH.
Must Read: 3 Best Toyota Upcoming Cars in India Under 20 Lakhs
MG Hector Dimensions
The MG Hector ground clearance is 192 MM, and the boot space is 155 liters. It is extremely difficult to cover MG Hector length, width, and height for 12 variants at a place. So, please drop your query in the comment section below to know the required MG Hector car dimensions.
MG Hector Plus Seat Capacity And Color
The MG Hector seating capacity ranges from six to seven seats. While the 6-seater Hector Plus is available in two trim levels are Smart and Sharp, the 7-seater Hector Plus is available in four are style, smart, select, and super.
MG Hector colors having six colors that include Candy White, Glaze Red, Starry Black, Burgundy Red, Aurora Silver, and Starry Sky Blue sadly not included in MG Hector black.
Check Out: Top 5 Upcoming Cars In India Under 20 Lakhs
MG Hector Plus Features
A wireless phone charger, 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, and ventilated front seats were added to the MG Hector Plus. There’s also a powered tailgate, a panoramic sunroof, a 10.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. rain-sensing wipers, and 8-color ambient lighting.
MG Hector Plus Safety
Electronic stability program (ESP), front and rear parking sensors, hill hold control, ISOFIX child seat anchors, ABS with EBD and brake assist, dual front airbags, and traction control are all standard safety features. The top-of-the-line model has up to six airbags.