Bajaj Pulsar 125 is a new generation BS6 two-wheeler in the Indian market. The Pulsar 125 BS6 comes under 1 lakh bike that gives economical ride with the support of 124.4 CC engine. The new Bajaj Bike Pulsar (बजाज पल्सर 125 BS6) is featured with 5 speed gears, 11.5 liter fuel storage capacity, and kick and self start mechanism.
The new Pulsar 125 Bajaj mileage is 62 kilometer per liter that can generate a max power of 11.80 bhp and a maximum torque of 11.00 Nm.
The bike has 4 variants and five color options. All 4 types of variants are given below.
Bajaj Pulsar 125 BS6 Variants
1] Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Drum Brake BS6 – The price of Pulsar 125 Neon Drum bike is ₹ 72,122 (Ex-showroom price). Fuel type is petrol and mileage is 62 Kmpl.
2] Bajaj Pulsar 125 Split Seat Drum:- The Pulsar 125 Split Seat Drum price in India is ₹ 73,274 (Ex-showroom) with a mileage of 62Km/liter.
3] Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Disc Brake BS6– Exshowroom price of Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Disc Brake BS VI is ₹ 76,922. Fuel type is Petrol and the Pulsar 125 Neon Disc Brake BS6 mileage is 62Km/l.
4] Bajaj Pulsar 125 Split Seat Disc– Ex-showroom price of Bajaj Pulsar 125 Split Seat Disc is ₹ 80,218 with a mileage of 62Km/liter.
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Specifications
- This bike has 124.4 cc engines.
- The maximum power is 11.80 bhp.
- 140Kg is the Kerb weight
- Length, width, and Height are 2055 MM, 755 MM, 1060 MM respectively.
- Transmission is 5 speed.
- Fuel type – petrol
- Max Torque is 11.00 Nm
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 top speed is 105 km/h.
- Bajaj pulsar 125 BS6 mileage is 50 kmpl. It gives better mileage in comparison to 53% of commuter bikes.
Rivals to Bajaj Pulsar 125 Bike 2022
- Honda Livo
- Honda CB Shine
- Bajaj Pulsar 220
- Honda Glamour
- TVS Raider 125
- Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Hero Passion Pro
- Bajaj Pulsar NS125
- Honda SP 125 Shine
- Honda CD 110 Dream
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Features
- The battery of Bajaj Pulsar 125 (बजाज पल्सर 125 BS6) is 12V Full DC MF.
- Clock is available
- Headlight type is Halogen
- Low Battery Indicator available.
- Low fuel indicator prevalent in this bike
- There are two tripmeters in Bajaj Pulsar 125 CC new model (बजाज पल्सर 125cc न्यू मॉडल).
- There is a digital Odometer
- Turn Signal available.
- Additional features comprise Split Grab Rails and Automatic Headlight On available.
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Price In India
The On road Bajaj Pulsar 125 price is ₹ 99,850 in Mumbai. Whereas the Bajaj pulsar 125 on-road price in Bangalore is ₹ 1,02,545. The on-road price of Pulsar 125 is ₹ 95,187 in Delhi and (बजाज पल्सर 125cc न्यू मॉडल) Bajaj Pulsar 125 on road price in Pune is ₹ 99,645.The on-road price of BS6 Pulsar 125 in Hydrabad is ₹ 98,027 and on road price of this bike in Chennai is ₹ 99,614.