Benelli is associated with the Qianjiang group since 2005. As far as size and manufacturing capacity is concerned, it is one of the largest groups in China deals in manufacturing Motorcycles. Benelli has 14000 employees and manufactures more than 1,200,000 vehicles every year.
Benelli India had conveyed to increase the Vehicle’s production capacity. In the Hyderabad plant, the production is increased from 7000 to 20000 in recent years.
TNT 600i is a famous motorcycle in India. In March 2015, Benelli 600i was firstly launched in India and got a huge success in the automobile market. Yamaha FZ25, Kawasaki Versys 650, CFMoto 650NK, etc are the competitors of Benelli Bike 600i. This bike is available in Black, Red, and White colors.
Benelli 600i 2022 Bike Quick Details
- There is a 600 cc liquid-cooled inline-4 cylinder engine
- Number of gears is 6 speeds.
- Seat Height is 800 MM
- Benelli TNT 600i Kerb weight is 233 Kg.
- Ground clearance is 170 MM
- Benelli 600i Mileage is 20 mpl.
- Transmission is manual.
- Drivetrain Type is Chain, Clutch type is wet.
- Benelli 600i Top speed is 221 km/h.
Benelli 600i Specifications
Benelli entered again in 2018 in the Indian market. Benelli made an alliance with Adishwar Auto Ride which is a subsidiary of Mahavir Group. Benelli 600i is a modified version of the TNT 600 in which the Color TFT dashboard is similar. The headlight is also similar as compared to the Benelli 600i modified version.
The New Benelli Bike TNT 600i is updated with a new swingarm. 3 motorcycles with updates were launched in the past year along with the Benelli 600i.
Benelli 600i BS6 Competitors/ Rivals
The Benelli Bike 600i is larger as compared to the Kawasaki ER-6n. Both the bikes have the same size of tires on the front. Other rivals of Benelli 600i BS6 are;
- CF Moto 650 GT
- Royal Enfield Scrambler
- Kawasaki Vulcan S
- CF Moto 650 MT
- RE Himalayan 650 BS6
- Kawasaki Z650
- Benelli 502 C
- Benelli Leoncino 500
- Kawasaki KX 100
Benelli 600i Price in India
Benelli currently has many bike models available in the market for sale. However, the company is still in the process to launch the new Benelli 600i BS6 modified bike in June 2022. And the Benelli 600i price in India can cost you around Rs.7 Lakh at an Ex-showroom rate.
Meanwhile, hold the breathe and check back the City wise price of Benelli 600i 2022 models after the launch.
- Benelli 600i Price
- Benelli 600i Price In Hyderabad
- Benelli Tnt 600i Price In India
- Benelli 600i Price In Delhi
- Benelli 600i Price In Kolkata
- Benelli 600i Price In Bangalore
- Benelli 600i Price In Chennai
- Benelli Tnt 600i Price
- Benelli 600i Price In Guwahati
- Benelli 600i Price In Kerala
Benelli 600i Bike Features
- ABS is Dual Channel
- Tripmeter and Speedometer are digital.
- Tachometer – Analogue
- LED Tail Light available.
- Odometer is digital.
- Fuel gauge is prevalent in the vehicle.
- Console – Digital and Analogue
- Pass Switch is available