The Japanese company Toyota is drawing up to Toyota Fortuner Legender in the initial of 2021. It has already been launched in the international market and soon will be making its way into the Indian market.
It has a slightly different appearance from the regular Fortuner. The SUV comes with a significantly updated version with a new look. It has a new set of features, some off roads kits, a more powerful 2.8-litre diesel engine. Modernized Fortuner Legender and Toyota Fortuner will be sold side by side.
What Is the New Toyota Fortuner Legender?
Fortuner Legender is the enhanced version of the Toyota Fortuner. Not only does it have more equipment as a facelift but the SUV also has an altered new look.
Will Legender Replace the Regular Toyota Fortuner?
Although both the SUVs will be sold side by side, the Legender will hold a seat above to regular Fortuner.
Features of Fortuner Legender
These are some of the spectacular features of the SUV. In comparison to the regular, Fortuner it has a sportier styling.
- The SUV comes with a completely modified front look. It has a sharp and muscular looking grille with the company’s logo lodged in the bumper and a huge air intake on the lower bumper.
- The inclusion of the angular fog lamp with black – coloured garnish around it gives it the look of a jet engine.
- Toyota Fortuner Legender comes with the luxurious Lexus – inspired LED headlights with dual projector and sequential LED turn indicators placed at the lower bumper. It also has a gloss black skirting around the front bumper and one silver-coloured skid plate underneath.
- The SUV has a circumscribed roof rail which makes it easier to carry luggage. It has blacked B-pillars and the Electric Outside Rearview Mirror (OVRMs).
- The Legender is built with opulent side steppers and the main change is the large 20-inch alloy wheels. It is wrapped around with split LED taillights.
Fortuner Legender Power Attributes
- Fortuner Legender is powered by a BS6 compliant 2.8-litre turbo diesel engine which generates a maximum power of 204 hp and 500 Nm of peak torque.
- The motor will be coition with a 6-speed manual gearbox and 6-speed automatic gearbox.
- The capacious cabin has seven dual-tone seats with power steering.
- The cabin is also included with a wireless smartphone charger.
- The SUV will house a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment console with support for Apple CarPlay and Andriod Auto.
- For safety purposes, there will be multiple airbags, radar-guided cruise control, and a 360-degree view camera.
- The Fortuner Legender will also have a lane departure warning system and a Hilux wheel orientation sensor for off-road driving.
Toyota Fortuner Legender is to wend its way in India in early 2021 with an initial price of 43 lakhs. Once launched it will hold a candle to Ford Endeavor and MG Gloster some of whom the MG is better equipped.
The wait is for the final launch of the uplifted version of Toyota Fortuner that is the Legender Toyota Fortuner. Tell us your reviews and queries in the comment section below.
Recommended Posts For You
- Triumph Trident 660 Price in India, Top Speed, Mileage, Seat, and More
- Best Helmet For Bike In India 2021
- Royal Enfield Scrambler 650 Price, Mileage, Top Speed, Specs, Launch Date
- New Hyundai Verna Price, Launch Date, Specs & More
- 5 Best Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Cars in India With Price