Yamaha is one of the best manufacturers that provides a range of vehicles to Indian bike lovers. They have already launched many sports bike and other vehicles from time to time and now they are planning to introduce the Yamaha R15 V4 sports bike which is the upgraded version of Yamaha R15 V3. Here, we have described everything related to Yamaha R15 V4 Price, Mileage, Launch Date, specifications and more.
So, let’s see the in-depth details of the R15 Yamaha V4.
Yamaha R15 Quick Specifications
- 1 Yamaha R15 Quick Specifications
- 2 Expected Modifications in Yamaha R15 V4 2021
- 3 Yamaha R15 V4 Price in India
- 4 Yamaha R15 V4 Launch Date in India
- 5 FAQ
- Engine: BS6, 4-Stroke, 155cc Single-Cylinder
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooling
- ABS: 2-Channel ABS
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Forks
- Rear Suspension: Mono-Shock
- Peak Torque: 14-15 NM
- Gearbox: 6-Speed
- Clutch: Assist & Slipper
- Front Brake: 282 mm Disc
- Rear Brake: 220 mm Disc
- Maximum Power: 18-19 HP
- Gear Shift Pattern: 5-Speed
Expected Modifications in Yamaha R15 V4 2021
- You will get some Customization Options with the latest version of Yamaha R15 V3 i.e. Yamaha R15 V4.
- The next model of R15 V3 will be compatible with better Bluetooth Connectivity.
- Yamaha R15 V3 is lacking with LED lights and it is expected that R15 Yamaha V4 will be launched with Powerful LED Headlamps that will give a better riding experience on the highways especially at dark hours.
- The new version of Yamaha R15 will also be featured with New LED Turn Indicators and Updated Graphics for better ridings.
- V3 of Yamaha R15 is lacking seat comfortability. Therefore, we can expect Comfortable Riding Ergonomics in the latest model of Yamaha R15 with Improved Sitting & Handling Position.
- Yamaha bike Buyers will have the option to choose a New Looks Yamaha V4 R15 bike with more colour options.
- The latest version of Yamaha R15 will have a Bigger LED Screen along with an Upgraded Meter Control system.
- Also, you can expect some other features like Sportier Exhaust Muffler, More Power & Torque and Retuned DOHC Engine in the upcoming Yamaha Bike.
Yamaha R15 V4 Price in India
The price of the Yamaha R15 V1 was Rs.97,000 whereas Yamaha R15 V2 was costing around Rs.1.20 Lakh in India. The on-road price of Yamaha R15 V3 is around Rs.1.56 Lakh. Likewise, as the rate is varying around 20,000 rupees with each upcoming version, so we can expect the Yamaha V4 R15 Price in India from around Rs.1.80 Lakhs to 1.90 lakhs.
Yamaha R15 V4 Launch Date in India
So far there is no official information about the launch date of the R15 Yamaha V4. But it is expected that in the middle of 2021 or the end of this year, Yamaha can launch the version 4th
Why Yamaha R15 V3 is going to be launched with the R15 V4 model?
Yamaha R15 version 3 is a good sportbike but still lacking in a few necessary features. When comparing to other Indian bikes like RS200 or Dominar 250, R15 V3 does not have good light for highways. It is not comfortable for short heightened bike lovers due to the placements of the higher seat and handles position.
Is R15 good for daily use?
If you want to cover a bit short distance then you can go with a Yamaha R15 bike for daily use.
Is R15 suitable for long rides?
As R15 Yamaha is a sports bike, it gives you a comfortable riding experience even for long-distance. Mind that the seat height of this bike is suitable for a taller person, so it might not give a comfy riding position to the short height person.
Does riding R15 causes back pain?
Yes, it can give you back pain if you are not feeling a comfortable seating and handling position on the bike. You may need to lean towards the front of the bike to set your spinal cord perfectly, however, if you are not tall enough then it can give you pain in the spinal cord in a long drive.
What are the other competitors of Yamaha R15 Bike?
- KTM RC 200
- KTM Duke 200
- KTM RC 125
- CFMoto 150NK
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200
- Bajaj Dominar 250
- Royal Enfield Classic 350
- TVS Apache RTR 160
- Honda CBR 150
Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0, which one is the best?
Both are sports bike but their price difference is huge. Ducati Panigale V4 will cost you around 20 Lakhs rupees whereas Yamaha R15 V3 will cost you around 1.50 lakh in India. V4 Panigale has embedded with 1103 CC engine whereas R15 Yamaha V3 has 155 CC engine. V4 Panigale will give you the mileage of 14.50 kilometre per litre and the mileage of Yamaha V3 is 30 kilometre per litre. So now if no budget limitation and you are looking for a supersport bike then go with Ducati Pinagle V4 else, Yamaha R15 V3 will be a better choice with good mileage.