New Launch Honda Bike – All Set to Launch Brand New HONDA HIGHNESS in India Against the Rivals
Royal Enfield, Jawa and Benelli
Disclaimer: Honda Highness – Not yet launched. All the information here is tentative
New HONDA HIGHNESS is ready to hit the Indian market on 30th September 2020 making it difficult for the rivals Royal Enfield, Java and Benelli.
The new Honda Highness features classic design, likely to be a CB inspired design and is ready to roar in the streets of India. The efforts have been made by the company to give bike an ethnic Indian look.
The Japanese Company is ready to conquer the market with its all-new HONDA HIGHNESS.
The Company Honda arranged a media conference to reveal the schedule for the launch and also released a teaser that divulged the fact that it’s a cruiser motorcycle with the name ‘Highness’. However, the teaser does not hint about any of its physical appearances and other features. But you can see the Honda Highness Bike Features & Specifications at RashGear once the bike get launched.
The Company has managed to make it a surprise by keeping a tight lip till the very end. Not a lot is known about the beast however this motorcycle is expected to be based on the Honda Rebel might be a brand new product designed and developed for the Indian market.
HIGHLIGHTS of Upcoming Honda Highness
- The new HONDA H-NESS (Honda Highness) is expected to come with four-stroke 300-350 CC engine.
- The H-NESS will be a cruiser sporting a laid back riding position making it comfortable for for long travels.
- The cruiser can be featured with ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) with a disc brake setup.
- New Launch Honda Bike has planned for alloy wheels and tubeless tyres for the new beast.
- New retro design and single-cylinder unit engine making it more competent.
- A made in India product designed specifically for Indian users.
- Could cost around Rs2.5- 3 lakh.
- New retro design and single-cylinder engine.
The all-new H-NESS can be expected to come with oodles of chrome, Honda might launch a blacked-out variant as well. Honda recently released the engine note of the bike and we could notice a familiar ‘thump’ in it.
The HONDA HIGHNESS Upcoming Bike will be sold in Premium Honda Big Wing outlets and not from all the dealerships. At present Honda have about 25 Big Wing outlets across the country making the all-new HONDA HIGHNESS a premium product.
Stay tuned for more updates about this motorcycle.
HONDA H-NESS is ready to roar on Indian streets very soon. Honda will be embracing the launch of the brand new cruiser bike called ‘Highness’ or ‘H-ness’ on 30th September (tomorrow) featuring 300-350 CC engine and could cost around Rs. 2.5 – 3 lakh.
67 Views This Month, 4 Views Today